Missouri Breaks

Random thoughts, political opinions and sage advice from the midlands.

Name:
Location: Kansas City, Missouri, United States

I am a former UPI journalist now operating from behind a public relations desk located in a blue city but a red state.

Friday, October 14, 2005

There are lies, and then there are damnable lies.

From the Associated Press files:

Scott McClellan, a the Oct. 7, 2003 White House Press Corps briefing, speaking of Scooter Libby and Karl Rove:

"They are good individuals. They are important members of our White House team. And that's why I spoke with them, so that I could come back to you and say that they were not involved. I had no doubt with that in the beginning, but I like to check my information to make sure it's accurate before I report back to you, and that's exactly what I did."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home