Missouri Breaks

Random thoughts, political opinions and sage advice from the midlands.

Name:
Location: Kansas City, Missouri, United States

I am a former UPI journalist now operating from behind a public relations desk located in a blue city but a red state.

Thursday, January 29, 2004

Addendum:

This administration is all about lies. If it is caught in a lie, it sticks to the "message of the day," never answering questions, and the media just accepts it so that it can remain "objective." Meanwhile, the rightie go subjective all the time and claim their are presenting "fair and balanced news."

You must read this from yesterday's press briefing to get what I am saying:

http://www.index.hr/images2/pingu1.swf

My my my. Get after them Helen Thomas. Where is the old UPI when we need it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home