Missouri Breaks

Random thoughts, political opinions and sage advice from the midlands.

Name:
Location: Kansas City, Missouri, United States

I am a former UPI journalist now operating from behind a public relations desk located in a blue city but a red state.

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

It's officially over and JFK, or as we know him, John F. Kerry is the Democratic candidate for the presidency.

How odd to be for a man, and frankly not have an ounce of understanding of his positions. But I'm no different than many of the electorate - this single issue is that George Bush must be defeated. The man must be beaten, and Kerry appears to be the one. I really liked what I saw of Edwards - and maybe he will be Kerry's running mate - but I am not sure he could cut it alone.

Damn, Kerry. It's up to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home